Group Profile Conditions
- You will notice there is a set template for each page. This is to maintain uniformity in line with the main aim of informing residents of services and not being an advertising stall. As a condition of using this site you cannot deviate from this template.
- You must not infringe any current or future law or regulation in adding content, including intellectual property law such as copyright. Where groups interact with young children you must be mindful of the photos and details you include. You should not include any vile, malicious or derogatory information, comments or photos. The council reserves the right to not publish any such details in contravention of this condition.
- You must not publicise any activities, events or membership or other details which may disrupt the peace, cause civil unrest, discriminate between persons on any ‘protected characteristic’ (as defined by section 4, Equality Act 2010) or which use/promote any hateful content or actions by or to any person or otherwise endanger or risk harm to any person. The council reserves the right to remove such details, or to close your page for breach of this condition. Where a page is closed for breach of this condition, the council will retain discretion upon any applications for a new profile.
- You agree to provide a suitable contact (‘Group Admin’) who may be contacted in relation to the page and receive any necessary information from the council. Where there is a change of Group Admin you agree to promptly complete the Group Admin change of details form found here, as directed.
- You agree to keep all information on your page up-to-date and ensure it is not misleading or inaccurate in any way. You agree to notify us immediately if any information becomes misleading or inaccurate. If your page is not updated for longer than 6 months, the council will email the Group Admin and request an update. If the group is still operational, then the Group Admin must submit an updated template to CroftonPCwebcreation@gmail.com within one week of receiving the council’s email. If there are no changes to be made to the information (it is still current, accurate and not misleading in any way) then a template confirming the same can be submitted.
- If your group ceases to function or you no longer need use of the profile you have created, upu agree to inform the council immediately by following the steps for deletion of your profile here: Quick Info Sheet – Group Profile
- Where any external links are provided, your group will ensure the safety for website users navigating away from your page on our website.
- The council reserves the right from time-to-time to amend these conditions in line with user use and website development and such other reasonable concerns. When we do so we will publicise notice of changes by way of a notice on the home page of this website, on the main feed of the forum and by way of email to the ‘designated email’ of all existing groups. You are required, as a condition of using this site, to keep up-to-date with the current version and comply with its terms.
- You agree that if your group are found to have been in breach of these conditions the council may close your page and will retain discretion upon any applications for a new profile.
2nd version: November 2019
The council reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments to its policy from time-to-time in line with user use and website development. We include previous versions below.
As part of the council’s operations we have now received monies from WMDC to be spent on ‘green spaces’ around the village. This funding can be difficult to obtain, and therefore, as we make decisions on how to allocate it, we want to offer residents of Crofton the...
Crofton Parish Council and its residents were recently invited to the unveiling and dedication ceremony for a pit winding wheel on 19 October 2019, which has been installed in Walton Colliery Country Park. Working for Walton (W4W), in collaboration with Friends of...